Your Privacy and The General Data Protection Regulation
When you create an account with rightgig™, we will be collecting data from you to help verify aspects of your location and to keep in contact with you whilst you are registered with rightgig™
The information which we take, when you are creating an account.
Information about you will include your name, phone number and Email address. We keep this information to communicate with you whilst you are on the site, or via Email. This information is only seen by rightgig™ and will not be passed onto any third party without your permission.
Security of your data.
We will take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data
We will store all your personal data on secure servers, personal computers and mobile devices, and manual record-keeping systems.
The following personal data will be stored by us in encrypted form: password(s).
• Data relating to your enquiries and financial transactions that are sent from your web browser to our web server, or from our web server to your web browser, will be protected using encryption technology.
• You acknowledge that the transmission of unencrypted (or inadequately encrypted) data over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet
• You should ensure that your password is not susceptible to being guessed, whether by a person or a computer program. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential and we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Information which gain from you
We may send over questionnaires asking about your skills and career / work preferences, this information is only used within the rightgig™ team. If you are applying for new roles the information visible on your profile is securely available to companies recruiting via the rightgig™ platform. Don’t worry they agree to privacy T&C’s too.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Much of which you can self service via your own profile.
Your principal rights under the data protection law are:
1. the right to access;
2. the right to rectification;
3. the right to erasure;
4. the right to restrict processing;
5. the right to object to processing;
6. the right to data portability;
7. the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
8. the right to withdraw consent.
At any point of being registered with rightgig™ you can ask us to show you what data we have on file for you, it is within our duty to ensure we give you this information within 30 days of your request.
If at any point, you would like elements of your data deleted from our database, we will perform the request and ensure you “opt out”
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We will notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
Cookies that we use
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
1. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
2. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
3. http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
4. https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
5. https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
6. https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge)
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
We are registered as RIGHTGIG LIMITED in the UK, our central address is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
Our Data Protection Officer
If you require more information on the data which we have for you, or you would like any data deleted. Please contact us on email@example.com